Our tour destination is Tigre, a town in northern Greater Buenos Aires that lies on the Delta of Parana River. First, we take a 20 minute train to the suburbs. We'll start cycling when we arrive at a residential neighborhood from where we'll be bordering the Rio de la Plata (following the Tren de la Costa track) up to Tigre. We'll ride through San Isidro's historical quarter and get into its Nature Reserve. We'll pedal along San Fernando and other strategic points from where we'll see BA city in the distance, contrasting with the immensity of the river. Once in Tigre we'll go to the traditional Fruits Market and the Coastal Ride.
- Fruits Market
- San Isidro
- Parana River
- Train Tickets
- Mineral Water
- Snack & Personal Insurance Policy
Tour Does Not Include:
- Lunch (Food can be bought at a snack stop)
- Starting time at 9am.
- First, we take a 20 minute train to the suburbs.
- Ride through San Isidro's historical quarter and get into its Nature Reserve
- San Fernando and other strategic points
- When we arrive in Tigre we'll go to the Fruits Market.
Tour: Every Day
Start Time: 9am
Tour Style: Day Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Plan Your Tour
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.