Visit the Perito Moreno, it is undoubtedly the most spectacular and unforgettable excursion in all Patagonia and Argentina.
Ranked as a UNESCO World Heritage site, the Perito Moreno Glacier is the most spectacular of the Andean glaciers. This huge glacier is 15 km long and 5 km wide, reaching up to 60 m above the lake level. A beautiful site!
On this tour, will also meet other major glaciers such as Upsala, Onelli and Spegazzini. We recommend you do the optional excursions because you will be able to explore the other amazing glaciers or take a hike on the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Perito Moreno Glacier Excursion
- El Calafate
- Optional activities - Glaciers of Upsala, Onelli, Bolado y Agassi and Specazzini. Alternatively, you can hike on the Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
- Bilingual Guide
Tour Does Not Include:
- International Flights
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Domestic Flights (Optional - please see Add-Ons)
- Optional Activities / Excursions
- Day 1 - Buenos Aires/El Calafate: Arrival in El Calafate - transfer to your hotel. Free day to explore the city.
- Day 2 - Perito Moreno Glacier Excursion: Excursion to the spectacular Perito Moreno Glacier; the world's largest glacier outside of the Antarctica. On this tour enjoy panoramic views of different glaciers in the National Park. We also offer an optional excursion of trekking on the Glacier (between August and June). Throughout the trek on the ice, a specialized mountain guide will lead you to the most important places and let you know some fascinating facts about the landscape and the glacier.
- Day 3 - El Calafate: Free day where you will have the opportunity to do some optional activities such as visiting different Glaciers or going skiing/snowboarding for the day (season is March to October). You can visit the different glaciers of Upsala, Onelli, Bolado, Agassi and Spegazzini.
- Day 4 - El Calafate/Buenos Aires: A free day to relax and grab a bite to eat in a local restaurant. We will later pick you up from your hotel and take you to the airport. We will be in Buenos Aires waiting for you at the airport.
Tour: Every Day
Tour Style: Private or Group
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights
Plan Your Trip
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email/message to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.