La Boca is, without a doubt, one of the most visited tourist destinations of Buenos Aires and Caminito, its emblematic street, is one of the most famous images of the city. The traditional visits of this area tend to last no longer than half an hour and concentrate mostly on this colourful and brief walk. Thus very few travelers manage to understand the real essence of La Boca and discover the world which is hidden behind what to the inhabitants is merely a scenery.
Find out what's behind Caminito and take your own image of La Boca home with you.
Our guides are specially trained to pass on their knowledge of the history and socio-economic reality of the city and act as 'interpreter' between the visitors and local communities. They will always promote sensitivity and respect in the meetings and exchanges.
- Harbour of La Boca
- Get to know the people who live here and their social, cultural and environmental projects
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off by foot (Please see add-ons for hotel pick-up and drop-off in private car)
- Entrance Fees
- Snack at one of the social projects
Tour Does Not Include:
- Anything that is not stated in the itinerary and the above 'tour includes' section
- We explore the different faces of this neighbourhood, mainly, to get to know the people who live here and their social, cultural and environmental projects. The route of 'la Boca beyond Caminito...' includes the traditional destinations and invites the visitor to go one step further and get involved with its people and institutions, in order to learn about its rich history, understand the socio-economic situation of the place and exchange experiences with locals.
Tour: Every Day - Suggested Start Time at 10am or 2pm
Tour Style: Private Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Plan Your Tour
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.