Join us on our Mendoza 5 days & 4 nights tour. Mendoza, Argentina is located in the west of Argentina and is the ultimate destination of Argentine wine and natural beauty. The province of Mendoza is full of lovely places! It is world famous for its wine, also nationally, because it produces more than 60% of the country's production. On our tour you will discover the famous Malbec visiting several wineries like Uco Valley and Maipu. We will also take you to the Andes, where we will visit the Mendoza Tour. Among the most prominent landmarks of the Mendoza region is the Puente del Inca (Inca Bridge) and the Lookout of Aconcagua and Penitentes. On this trip, feel deep Andean nature and discover the natural beauty of this amazing destination! You will be swept away with this spectacular destination is Mendoza!
- Bodegas de Maipu (Maipu Vineyard)
- Los Andes
- Mirador del Aconcagua (Lookout of the Aconcagua)
- Puente del Inca (Inca Bridge)
- City of Mendoza
- Valle del Uco Vineyards (Valle del Uco Vineyard)
- Hotel Pick-up & drop-off
- Bilingual Guide
- Wine tasting tour on bike or in a private car visiting the vineyards of Mendoza
- Free day in Mendoza
Tour Does Not Include:
- International Flights
- Domestic Flights (Optional - please see Add-Ons)
- Optional Activities / Excursions
- Day 1 - Buenos Aires - Mendoza: Arrival in Mendoza. Transfer to hotel. Free afternoon where you can take a stoll around the city or try some adventure activities (optional) like rafting, parapentas, calbagatas, etc.
- Day 2 - Mendoza: On the second day of your tour you will have a choice between two options: Maipu Vineyard bike tour or Private Tour to Uco Valley. The tour to the wineries by bike, is to taste the different Malbec wines and cycle between the different stages of the journey. The tour includes visits to industrial, family and boutiques vineyards. Discover the best wineries of Maipu and understand the manufacturing process of Malbec wine. The private wine tour, I take heart in the Uco Valley, the place where they make the most prestigious wines of Argentina: Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, PinotNoir, Chardonnay and SauvignonBlanc. Throughout this tour, a wine expert guide will give you all the secrets of these wines and learn how to taste wine like a true oenophile. Lunch in a gourmet restaurant in one of the wineries, sample terroir specialties accompanied by fine wines, a good way to put into practice what they learned in previous visits. After a hearty lunch and long, back to Mendoza.
- Day 3 - Mendoza: In this journey through the Andes, discover the most emblematic places of the Argentine Andes, among the most notable are: the Puente del Inca, where we reach the Cerro Aconcague at 6 962m altitude and Petinentes, one of the centers Mendoza's most important ski.
- Day 4 - Mendoza & Villavicencio: On this tour we explore part of the route taken by General San Martin and his Liberation army, the beautiful Villavicencio nature reserve which was opened at the beginning of the 20th century and is the classic imagine of The Andes. We will enjoy the beautiful gardens, parks and appreciate the unique colours of this area on an unforgettable day trip.
- Day 5 - Mendoza - Buenos Aires: Transfer from the hotel to the airport. Return to Buenos Aires.
Tour: Every Day
Tour Style: Private or Group
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Plan Your Trip
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email/message to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.