Puerto Madryn, also more commonly known as the Peninsula Valdés, is located in Patagonia, Argentina. For fans of Wildlife, this has to be the ideal destination with sea lions, elephant seals, penguins, orcas, dolphins, whales and many other animals.
On our journey to the Valdés Peninsula, you will discover all the natural beauty of this destination and also we will give you the opportunity to take a full-day visit to the Valdés Peninsula, while being able to do some whale spotting. We will ensure that you will have a unique experience in the heart of the Patagonian nature.
We are all native or bilingual English speakers here at Unicotrip as we want to make sure your stay goes as smoothly as possible in Argentina.
- Puerto Madryn
- Peninsula Valdés Excursion
- Tombo Beach Penguin Colony Excursion
- Optional activities
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Bilingual Guide
Tour Does Not Include:
- International Flights
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Domestic Flights (Optional - please see Add-Ons)
- Optional Activities / Excursions
- Day 1 - Buenos Aires/Puerto Madryn: Arrival at Puerto Madryn. Transfer to the hotel from the airport. Free day where you can visit the city.
- Day 2 - Peninsula Valdés: Excursion to Peninsula Valdés to see the whales. After breakfast, depart for a full day sailing on the Peninsula Valdés. We take a boat to see the whales. Then have lunch in a restaurant where you can have typical Patagonian lamb. Then in the afternoon, we will make stops in hidden places to approach sea lions, penguins, orcas and guanacos.
- Day 3 - Tombo Beach Penguin Colony: Excursion to Playa Tombo Penguin Colony. In this full day tour, discover the Punta Tombo colony. Between October and April, will see on this tour the breeding pairs of penguins that raise their young here. It is the only opportunity to get close to the penguins and even being able to have direct contact with the natural environment.
- Day 4 - Puerto Madryn/Buenos Aires: A free day to relax and grab some fresh Patagonian fish if you wish in a local restaurant. We will later pick you up from your hotel and take you to the airport. We will be in Buenos Aires waiting for you at the airport.
Tour: Every Day
Tour Style: Private or Group
Departure Time: Flexible
Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
Plan Your Trip
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email/message to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.