See the aristocratic part of town on our Recoleta Walking Tour. When people talk of Buenos Aires as the 'Paris of the South' then the beautiful palaces, parks and avenues of sophisticated Recoleta can hardly be far from their minds. You'll also discover insights on the world-famous Recoleta Cemetery and we share a few less well-known stories about this fascinating place.
Then, walk down the fashionable boulevards of Palermo with its urban parks and contemporary architecture. A great way to enjoy and understand the lifestyle of the porteños.
- Cemeterio de la Recoleta (Recoleta Cemetry)
- Plaza San Martin
- Edificio Kavanagh (Kavanagh Building)
- Torre de los Ingleses (English Tower)
- Embajada de Francia (French Embassy)
- Iglesia Pilar (Pilar Church)
- Palais du Glace (Glace Palace)
- Palacio Anchorena (Anchorena Palace)
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off on foot (Please see add-ons below for private transportation)
Tour Does Not Include:
- Food and Drink
- Entry to the buildings
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off in private transportation (please see add-ons below)
- First Half of Tour: We visit some of the most important sights in the recoleta area of Buenos Aires, telling a few secret stories, and showing you historic landmarks.
- Snack/Lunch: We stop off at one of our favourite restaurants/cafes for a bite to eat and a drink (food and drink not included)
- Second Half of Tour: We continue the second half of the tour visiting the remaining sights.
Tour: Every Day - Flexible Start Time
Tour Style: Private Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Plan Your Tour
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.