Visit the city of Salta, Cafayate, San Antonio of the Coppers and Humauahaca Gorge on our tour.
Among the high peaks, valleys or subtropical arid, a trip to the Northwest is primarily a meeting with Argentina's Columbian history. In a majestic natural beauty, are old colonial towns, countless festivals, local produce and rustic places.
The northwest of Argentina is blessed by its wealth of natural landscapes, such as the Quebrada de Humahuaca and the lovely valleys of Calchaquies. The province of Jujuy is also proud of its pre-Colombian and colonial heritage which we can see with their colorful villages.
- San Antonio of the coppers with large salt
- Train to the Clouds
- Hotel Pick-up
- Bilingual Guide
Tour Does Not Include:
- International Flights
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Optional Activities / Excursions
- Day 1: Buenos Aires & Salta: Arriving in the city of Salta. Transfer to your Hotel. Free afternoon, we recommend visiting Salta "La Linda". You can visit the downtown, the Cerro San Bernardo, Villa and Quebrada de San Lorenzo, Monuments Zone of February 20 and the Craft Market.
- Day 2: Cafayate: Visit the amazing cafayate region. In addition to its beautiful landscapes, the region of Cafayate is known for its wine, so we will taste the wine that this Northwestern region of Argentina in some local vineyards. After lunch, we will visit the town of Cafayate. Return to the hotel at the end of the afternoon.
- Day 3: San Antonio of the Coppers with large salt: On this tour, we will do the same route as the Train to the Clouds. We will make some stops to see the natural beauty of these places. Discover the famous ruins of the town of Santa Rosa de Tastil. After lunch, we will continue our journey to the Salinas Grandes, a stunning sea salt formed millions of years ago. From this point, we will go to Purmamarca and walk through the Cuesta de Lipan where we can see the fabulous Hill of 7 colors.
- Day 4: Quebrada de Humahuaca: On this day, you will learn more about the famous Hill of the seven colors in Purmamarca. Also we will visit Tilcara and Humuhuaca. On the way back we will pass Uquia, Maimara and Palette Painter hill. We will end this tour with a visit to San Salvador de Jujuy.
- Day 5: Salta & Buenos Aires: Transfer to the airport. End of our services.
Tour: Every Day
Tour Style: Private or Group
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights
Plan Your Trip
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email/message to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.