Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world, also known as World's End is on the Isla Grande de Tierra del Fuego. This point is the starting point for cruises to Antarctica, also you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities like trekking, kayaking, bird watching, skiing and more. On our tour, we will visit the National Park Tierra del Fuego, where you can have direct contact with nature and also navigate on the Beagle Channel.
- Ushuaia, Argentina
- Canal de Beagle (Beagle Canal)
- Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Optional activities - Snowboarding/Skiing
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Bilingual Guide
Tour Does Not Include:
- International Flights
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Domestic Flights (Optional - please see Add-Ons)
- Optional Activities / Excursions
- Day 1 - Buenos Aires / Ushuaia: We will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the airport in Buenos Aires. You will then take you flight to the end of the world! Full day excursion the the Tierra del Fuego National Park. We will start the day by trecking to the bay where you can see the amazing wildlife, sea animals and the fantastic vegetation. We will then stop for lunch (food not included) where you can enjoy something to eat.
- Day 2 - Ushuaia: After eating breakfast at your hotel, you will depart to the starting point of your tour. You will take a boat down the Beagle Channel. This boat ride will last about 3 to 4 hours. During this excursion you will be able to see beautiful views of the city from the sea and islands. You may also get the chance to spot sea lions, whales and other amazing sea creatures, vegetation and wildlife on this fascinating excursion!
- Day 3 - Ushuaia / Buenos Aires: We will pick you up at your hotel and take you to the Airport in Ushuaia. You will then take a flight to Buenos Aires airport (Jorge Newbery) where we will be waiting for you.
Tour: Every Day
Tour Style: Private or Group
Duration: 3 Days / 2 Nights
Plan Your Trip
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email/message to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.