The 4 days and 3 nights tour of Bariloche takes you into the heart of the region's natural beauty of Bariloche. Located on the shores of Lake Nahuel Huapi, it is known for its beautiful lakes, forests and snow capped mountains. Our tour will discover all these amazing sights in the Nahuel Huapi National Park. Experience the vast lakes of Nahuel Huapi, the peninsula of San Pedro and Llao Llao, Victoria Island, Cerro Otto, Cerro Catedral and the city of San Carlos de Bariloche. Be swept away with this beautiful destination!
- Lago y Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi (Nahuel Huapi Lake & National Park)
- Playa Bonita (Beautiful Beach)
- Isla Huemul (Huemul Island)
- Cerro Campanario
- San Eduardo Chapel
- Puerto Panuelo (Panuelo Port)
- Isla Victoria (Victoria Island)
- El bosque Arrayan (Arrayan Forest)
- Lago Moreno (Lake Moreno)
- Bahia Lopez (Lopez Bay)
- Llao Llao Peninsula
- El lago Trebol (Trebol Lake)
- Hotel Pick-up
- Bilingual Guide
Tour Does Not Include:
- International Flights
- National Park Entrance Fees
- Domestic Flights (Optional - please see Add-Ons)
- Optional Activities / Excursions
- Day 1 - Buenos Aires & Bariloche: Arrival in the city of San Carlos de Bariloche. Transfer to the hotel. You will enjoy a free afternoon, so we recommend you visit the city of Bariloche.
- Day 2 - Short Circuit (Circuito Chico) Tour: In the morning we will start the short circuit tour. We will make a first stop to see one of the most beautiful and fascinating views of the region, which shows the vastness of the lakes of Nahuel Huapi and clover Peninsula San Pedro and Llao Llao, Victoria Island, Cerro Otto, Bariloche and Cerro Catedral. We will follow the path heading towards the Llao Llao Peninsula and arrive at the beautiful chapel San Eduardo. Afterwards, we will hike to Lake Escondido. Then drive along the Bay Lopez for lunch at a place where you will have the chance to taste the typical local food of Bariloche. In the afternoon, we will visit a former Swiss colony. Return to the hotel at the end of the afternoon.
- Day 3 - Excursion to Victoria Island and Forest Arrayan: Transfer to port to take a boat to Victoria Island and forest arrayan. We will see the lakes of Moreno, Nahuel Huapi, El Trebol, Lopez Bay and the Peninsula Llao Llao.
- Day 4 - Bariloche & Buenos Aires: Transfer to the airport. End of our services.
Tour: Every Day
Tour Style: Private or Group Tour
Duration: 4 nights
Plan Your Trip
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email/message to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.