Iguazu Falls, a world heritage site and is now one of the new 7 wonders of nature. The national park contains over 250 waterfalls with the Garganta del Diablo waterfall the most spectacular of them all. Surrounded by tropical jungle and amazing wildlife this is surely one of the most fascinating destinations in South America!
- Foz do Iguacu
- Iguazu Falls National Park (Brazilian Side)
- Professional Bilingual Tour Guide
- Brazilian side of the Iguazu falls
- Private transfer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Tour Does Not Include:
- National Park Entrance Fees (approx. $20 USD)
- Anything that is not stated in the itineray
- Optional Excursions (Please contact us if you would like to do extra excursions)
- Morning - Iguazu Hotel Pick-up: You will be picked up from your hotel in Iguazu and taken by your chauffeur to the Brazilian side of the falls. Please contact us if you require pick-up from Puerto Iguazu in Argentina.
- Iguazu Falls Excursion (Brazilian side): You will visit the Brazilian side of the falls with your professional bilingual tour guide. Our tour guide will show you the hidden secrets of the falls.
- Iguazu Hotel Drop-off: At the end of the day in the national park, you will be taken back to your hotel by our chauffeur.
Tour: Every Day
Tour Style: Private or Group
Duration: 5 hours
Plan Your Tour
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email/message to make an enquiry, plan your trip or book your tour.