Enjoy a long weekend break or a vacation to the spectacular city of Buenos Aires, also known as 'The Paris of the South'. Our tour is very personalised and we will meet you at the airport to make sure your trip in Buenos Aires goes as smoothly as possible.
Enjoy a private city tour with our bilingual tour guide, we will show you the best that Buenos Aires has to offer while letting you know a few hidden stories about this fascinating city. We will also take you to a traditional Tango Dinner Show where you can see a truly spectacular Tango dance while enjoying a traditional Argentine dinner.
We also offer many optional tours, such as an Estancia Tour (Ranch Tour) to see a traditional Argentine farm with the local Gaucho's (Argentine cowboy). You also have the option of going to Tigre to see the world's 5th largest delta. The delta has 1000s of hidden rivers and canals with many secrets and stories. Our final option is the Colonia del Sacramento day tour in Uruguay. This is a beautiful colonial town on the river. Walk along the lovely cobblestone streets, see the amazing architecture, try some local food in Uruguay's fantastic restaurants, go up the lighthouse and watch the sunset on the pier. We can also offer a wine tasting session, tasting some of the local malbec wines made in Mendoza.
We are all bilingual English speakers to make sure your stay in Argentina goes as smoothly as possible. Ask us about the possibility to extend your stay in Buenos Aires or to spend some time in other Argentine cities, such as Mendoza, Iguazu, Salta, Bariloche or El Calafate.
- Buenos Aires City Tour
- Tango Dinner Show
- Optional Tigre Tours, Colonia del Sacramento Tour or a day at a traditional Estancia (Ranch) & Wine tasting session
- Accommodation (guesthouse, boutique, 3 star, 4 star or 5 star hotel)
- Tango Dinner Show
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Personal Host with 24 hour assistance
- Bilingual tour Guide
- Buenos Aires Private City Tour in our air conditioned car
Tour Does Not Include:
- International Flights
- Domestic flights (we can arrange these for you)
- Optional tours to Colonia, Estancia and Tigre Delta
- Day 1 - Buenos Aires: We will meet you at the airport before taking you to your hotel. Arrive at your hotel and spend the rest of the day relaxing and enjoying your first day in Buenos Aires. Why not try a Bife de Chorizo steak dinner with a bottle of Malbec wine in the evening?
- Day 2 - Buenos Aires: Our bilingual tour guide will take you on our Buenos Aires private city tour in our air conditioned car. We will let you know a few hidden stories into Buenos Aires and show you the best that this city has to offer.
- Day 3 - Buenos Aires: During the day will be a free day, alternatively you can choose one of our optional tours to Tigre, Wine tasting session or an Estancia (ranch). We will pick you up from your hotel in the evening and take you to our favourite Tango Dinner Show.
- Day 4 - Buenos Aires: On our 4th day you will have the option of a free day or choose one of our optional tours to Colonia, Estancia, Wine tasting session or Tigre delta.
- Day 5 - Buenos Aires: On your final day we will pick you up from your hotel at whatever time is convenient. We will then take you to the airport for your flight home or to another city in Argentina.
Tour: Every Day - Flexible Start Time
Tour Style: Private Trip
Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
Plan Your Trip
Our helpful and knowledgeable team will be happy to help you. Send us an email/message to make an enquiry, plan or book your trip.