This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions, which are governed by English Law, and the jurisdiction of the English Courts. Each party agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the [English] courts in relation to any claim or matter arising under this Agreement.
1) Unicotrip LTD travel services include: i) Only the services that are listed in the itinerary/tour description.
2) Unicotrip LTD travel services DO NOT include: i) Extra services, telephone calls, voluntary tips to drivers and guides, laundry and ironing, and any other service not specified when the reservation was booked or that is not listed in the itinerary/tour description. ii) Contributions for the institutions are not included in the tours and will be requested at the end of each visit. Contributions are at your own discretion.
3) This online reservation process is provided by Unicotrip LTD on behalf of the tour operator.
4) By accepting these Terms and Conditions and completing this reservation process, Unicotrip agrees to provide you the customer with the facilities to enable you the customer to book a tour, as is described and listed in this reservation process, with the tour operator. Unicotrip agrees to let you the customer use this facility subject to the following terms and conditions.
5) For the absolute avoidance of all doubt, it is agreed that no reservation contract shall exist between you the customer and Unicotrip LTD.
6) In the event that you the customer proceed to book a tour with the tour operator using this reservation process, then any contract which you the customer enter into is entered into strictly between you the customer and that tour operator subject to the reservations terms and conditions and/or policy of that tour operator. It is your responsibility as the customer to fully acquaint yourself with the terms and conditions and/or policy of that tour operator. Unicotrip LTD can provide you with the tour operators terms and conditions upon request.
7) Upon completing this reservation process, Unicotrip LTD undertakes to, as soon as possible, forward your reservation to your chosen tour operator by email. In the unlikely event that you the customer reserve a tour through Unicotrip LTD with the tour operator and that tour operator subsequently fails, refuses or neglects to provide you the customer with the reserved tour, no liability shall attach to Unicotrip LTD. By completing this reservation process, you the customer agree to waive any claim against Unicotrip LTD for any losses or damages arising from the failure of the tour operator to provide you with any reserved tour, or in the event that the tour provided is inadequate, or in the event that the tour provided has been mis-described, or for any losses or damages (to include costs) incurred during your stay.
8) To secure your reservation with the tour operator, you the customer are required to supply contact details such as name, address, phone number, mobile phone number, email etc. You consent to these details being made available to the tour operator to secure your booking.
9) To secure your reservation with the tour operator, you the Customer may be required to supply credit card details. If so, you must enter credit card details of a credit card validly and legally held by you. Where the booking fee is required to secure your booking, you consent to these amounts being debited from your credit card at booking time and you accept that these are non-refundable. Where credit card details are entered to secure your booking, and/or to pay an initial deposit on your booking, you consent to these details being made available to Unicotirp LTD to secure your booking subject to the terms and conditions and/or policy of the tour operator.
10) Unicotrip LTD reserves the right to refuse to complete a reservation for you the customer in the event that the details entered by you the customer in this reservation process do not meet the requirements as set by Unicotrip LTD from time to time.
11) The customer is responsible to discharge to the tour operator the payment of the entire tour cost as specified, upon arrival at the tour venue and for any additional or extra requirements or costs incurred by the customer with the tour operator. Where a deposit has been paid to secure the booking, then the customer will discharge the balance of the tour cost as specified, upon arrival at the tour venue or if required by the tour operator, the balance may be required prior to the activity date as per the operators own terms & conditions. Actual costs payable are normally in the local currency unless otherwise stated on the website, as indicated in the reservation process. Indicative alternative currency rates used to estimate cost and balance of cost are based on current exchange rates and are subject to fluctuation.
12) It is the sole responsibility of the customer to inform the tour operator of any new or changed requirements including change in arrival time or cancellation. You the Customer should note that in the event of a cancellation, a cancellation fee may be charged by Unicotrip LTD to your credit card in accordance with the terms and conditions and/or policy of the tour operator. Details of any such cancellation fees are contained in the reservation process, in the on-screen confirmation on completion of the reservation process, and in the email sent to you on completion of the reservation process.
13) In the event that sufficient funds are not available through your credit card to complete a proposed reservation, then such reservation shall be null and void. The same provision applies in the event that your credit card has passed its expiry date, or passes its expiry date prior to the date of arrival chosen in the reservation process. By completing this reservation process, you the customer authorise Unicotrip LTD to debit your submitted credit card for the sum of any cancellation costs owed, as set out per the operators terms & conditions.
14) While Unicotrip LTD uses its best endeavours to ensure that the information as supplied to you the customer and contained in the reservation process is accurate and up to date, no liability shall attach to Unicotrip LTD, its servants, or its agents, in the event that any of the information supplied within the reservation process has been altered or amended by the tour operator.
15) Where an e-voucher is used in part or full payment during the reservation process, the additional terms and conditions communicated to the e-voucher recipient regarding the use of an e-voucher will apply.
16) The laws governing the provision of these facilities shall be the laws of England & Wales. The tour operator is responsible for their content. They assume all risks associated with their content, including anyone's reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by them of information in their content that makes them personally identifiable. They represent that they own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, their content as described herein. They may not imply that their content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Unicotrip LTD.
17) The tour operator may expose themselves to liability if, for example, their content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
18) We may remove or reinstate user content from time to time at our sole discretion. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our content guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your Content.
19) Transport is only included in the case it’s properly specified in the correspondent item. The transport services are provided by the tour operator contracted for each tours. Vehicle or bus transportation, exclusively for the amount of people requesting the services.
20) The traveler’s luggage and personal belongings are not a part of the tour contract, being considered as such all the objects the guest keeps with himself, wherever the place of the vehicle they’re put and the luggage the passenger carry at his own risk. The tour operator is not obliged to respond for any loss or damage the objects may suffer during the tour. The passenger has the right to reclaim the loss or damage to the transport or insurance companies applying their conditions.
21) If the journey is prolonged beyond the terms accorded due to fortuitous causes beyond the company’s control, or due to greater force, any extra expense should be paid by the passenger.
22) Unicotrip LTD does not assume responsibility for events occurred by natural events, such as thunderstorms, that occur before or during the tour that prevent, delay or in any way obstruct the total or partial execution of the promised provisions by the tour operator
23) All tour reservations of individual passengers will be confirmed once 100% payment has been made. No bookings can be made with cash on the day of the tour, nor with part payment.
24) Absolutely no refunds will be granted for reasons of services voluntarily declined by the passenger.
25) The cancellation fee for “NO-SHOW” or the annulment to the reservations made by the customer and not cancelled in time and with the correct method, will be 100% of the services. A minimum of 30 working days anticipation will be required for cancellations with a 30% cancellation charge. Cancellations of less than 30 days will be a cancellation charge of 100%.